Referrals for Specialists, Surgery & Treatments
Perinton Veterinary Hospital is a full-service animal hospital with a team of experienced veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, animal care assistants, client service representatives, and veterinary kennel staff. We are dedicated to providing the best overall care for your dogs and cats. If your pet would benefit from specialty services or alternative care, we offer referrals through our affiliation with area specialists.
Comprehensive Care & Referral Services
Services that our animal hospital offers on site include:
- Comprehensive wellness programs for puppy, kitten, adult, and geriatric dogs and cats
- Advanced diagnostics and therapies for diseases that affect your pet
- Routine and advanced veterinary dental care
- Nutritional counseling
- Full-service veterinarian-supervised pet boarding
Specialized care is available through referral to the specialists at Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services in the areas of veterinary surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, neurology, dermatology, critical care, and advanced imaging.
Learn more about these specialty services:
In addition, veterinary care in the areas of acupuncture, advanced dentistry, endoscopy, and herbal medicine is available through referral to affiliated veterinarians and veterinary specialists at Monroe Veterinary Associates.
Specialty Services from Monroe Veterinary Associates
Monroe Veterinary Associates is constantly improving its level of wellness, emergency, and advanced specialty services. As it continues to grow, it adds facilities, veterinarians, and support staff. MVA services now include:
- 14 full-service veterinary hospitals, some of which offer boarding
- A 24-hour emergency and specialty practice staffed by emergency clinicians as well as board-certified specialists in surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, neurology, dermatology, radiology, ultrasound, and critical care
- A housecall service
- A full-service veterinary diagnostic laboratory
MVA also employs veterinarians trained in acupuncture, herbal medicine, and the care of exotic species, including birds, reptiles, rabbits, ferrets, mice, and more.
After-hour emergencies are referred to the Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services.