Personal Pet Care & Progressive Veterinary Medicine
Perinton Veterinary Hospital is the community’s choice for a complete array of compassionate veterinary care, pet services, and products for dogs and cats.
- Honesty—Personal integrity and accountability
- Compassion—Selfless empathetic support and care toward animals, clients, and each other
- Quality—Providing exceptional animal care and client support
- Education—A passion to expand and share our knowledge
- Teamwork—Collaboratively utilizing our diverse talents in pursuit of a common goal
- Trust—To believe in and rely on each other
Our highly trained heath care team improves the quality of life for all family pets and animals. We continually enhance and expand our compassionate care and services, while building long-term relationships and nurturing the human–animal bond.
Canine & Feline Pet Care & Services
Perinton Veterinary Hospital, located southeast of Rochester in Victor, New York, is a full-service animal hospital. We offer a team of experienced veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, animal care assistants, client service representatives, and veterinary kennel staff dedicated to providing the best overall care for your beloved pet.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive veterinary wellness programs for pediatric, adult, and geriatric pets
- Up-to-date diagnostics and therapies for pet diseases
- Routine and advanced veterinary dental care
- Nutritional counseling
- Full-service veterinarian-supervised pet boarding
Our veterinary hospital provides a bright, clean environment with modernized surgical suites and medical treatment areas. Separate boarding facilities for feline and canine patients provide a relaxing stay for your pet.
Specialized care is available through referral to the Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services in the areas of veterinary surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, neurology, dermatology, critical care, and advanced imaging. In addition, Monroe Veterinary Associates offer affiliated veterinarians and veterinary specialists in areas of acupuncture and herbal medicine, as well as access to care for exotic species such as birds, rabbits, reptiles, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, and more. After-hour emergencies are referred to Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services.